- Environmentally-friendly packaging designed to protect when shipping surfboards
- Made from over 85% recycled paper pulp
- Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Reduces packaging times from 15-20 minutes to under 6 minutes
- Easy to assemble and slot into the supply chain
- Designed to protect not only the rails, but also the deck, nose and tail
- Compact to store and lightweight for economical shipping
- Expands to 1,100mm wide
- 2 layers of 25mm paper honeycomb protection
- 4mm card protects board rails
Flexi-Hex® XL is the largest specification of our boardsport sleeve, its unique cell width and card thickness make it suitable for the safe shipping of more heavy-weight surfboards. Despite it being the hardiest of our sleeves, the XL retains its adaptability; when fitted over the nose of a board, the sleeve expands and takes on the shape of the product placed within.
The sleeves are open-ended allowing multiple sleeves to be joined at the seam using paper tape, additionally they can easily be cut to length. This ease of use reduces packaging time and minimizes unnecessary waste. The XL is still incredibly compact, making the storage and shipping of the sleeve much more economical than plastic alternatives.