- Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Available in single, double and triple sizes for bottles up to a maximum height of 320mm
- Single and Double are DPD Approved with Triples currently in a live trial
- A smart design ideal for e-commerce that improves the consumer unpacking experience
- Reduces breakage rates through innovative engineering
- Compact to store and lightweight for economical shipping
- Can be customized with company branding
- Crash lock base that is entirely tape free with tear-off base insert for extra protection
- Tear strip for easy opening
The Flexi-Hex® Pinch Top packaging solution was designed primarily for e-commerce as a reliable way of delivering bottles through the post. Available in three sizes, it consists of two main components; the Flexi-Hex sleeve and a uniquely engineered, cardboard postal box.
Individual bottles are inserted into our honeycomb sleeve before being placed into a self-sealing cardboard box with an additional protective base insert. The pinch at the top of the box prevents further movement of the bottle within transit, therefore avoiding damage and breakages.
This is fuss-free packaging that securely delivers bottles directly to customers and is a superior alternative to plastic bubble or air-filled plastic. Its smart design elevates the unboxing experience.
For technical information
In our DPD trial, 2380 Single & Double Pinch Top Boxes were delivered with zero breakages.
How to video
In conversation with BrewDog
In conversation with Bullards Gin
In conversation with Marlo Wine
Marlo Wine offers a concise selection of delicious wines that are accessible to everyone and delivered straight to your door. We talk to the team about their sustainability practices, future plans and their top wine recommendation for summer 2021.