- Designed for safely shipping bottles through the postal and courier system
- The Pinch Top box is made using high-quality paper, while the Flexi-Hex sleeve is made from over 85% recycled pulp
- Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Available in single, double and triple sizes for bottles up to a maximum height of 320mm
- A smart design ideal for e-commerce that improves the consumer unpacking experience
- Reduces breakage rates through innovative engineering
- Compact to store and lightweight for economical shipping
- Can be customized with company branding
- Crash lock base that is entirely tape free with tear-off base insert for extra protection
- Peel and seal so no tape required
- Tear strip for easy opening
The Flexi-Hex® Pinch Top packaging solution was designed primarily for e-commerce as a reliable way of delivering bottles through the post. Available in three sizes, it consists of two main components; the Flexi-Hex sleeve and a uniquely engineered, cardboard postal box.
Individual bottles are inserted into our honeycomb sleeve before being placed into a self-sealing cardboard box which suspends the bottle over a protective base insert. The pinch at the top of the box prevents further movement of the bottle within transit, therefore avoiding damage and breakages.
This is fuss-free packaging that securely delivers bottles directly to customers and is a superior alternative to plastic bubble or air-filled plastic. Its smart design, once described as a “work of art”, elevates the unboxing experience.
For technical information
How to video
Single-use plastic takes up to 1000 years to decompose. Flexi-Hex composts in 6 weeks. It's a simple choice.
In conversation with Marlo Wine
Marlo Wine offers a concise selection of delicious wines that are accessible to everyone and delivered straight to your door. We talk to the team about their sustainability practices, future plans and their top wine recommendation for summer 2021.