- Designed for safely shipping bottles through the postal and courier system
- The Pinch Top box is made from FSC Certified paper, while the Flexi-Hex sleeve is made from over 85% recycled pulp
- Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Available in single, double and triple sizes for bottles up to a maximum height of 320mm
- A smart design ideal for e-commerce that improves the consumer unpacking experience
- Reduces breakage rates through innovative engineering
- Compact to store and lightweight for economical shipping
- Can be customized with company branding
- Crash lock base that is entirely tape free with tear-off base insert for extra protection
- Peel and seal so no tape required
- Tear strip for easy opening
The Flexi-Hex® Pinch Top packaging solution was designed primarily for e-commerce as a reliable way of delivering bottles through the post. Available in three sizes, it consists of two main components; the Flexi-Hex sleeve and a uniquely engineered, cardboard postal box.
Individual bottles are inserted into our honeycomb sleeve before being placed into a self-sealing cardboard box which suspends the bottle over a protective base insert. The pinch at the top of the box prevents further movement of the bottle within transit, therefore avoiding damage and breakages.
This is fuss-free packaging that securely delivers bottles directly to customers and is a superior alternative to plastic bubble or air-filled plastic. Its smart design, once described as a “work of art”, elevates the unboxing experience.
For technical information