- Flexi-Hex cosmetics range is designed for the safe shipping of beauty products
- Sleeves made from over 76% recycled content
- Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Available in four lengths ranging from 10cm to 35cm in height
- Stocked in kraft; other colours available on request
- Adaptable to all shapes and sizes including bottles, pumps, sprayers, jars, tubes, compacts and more
- An innovative design that delivers a gifting experience
- Compact to store and lightweight for economical shipping
- Boxes sold separately
Flexi-Hex Air is a robust packaging sleeve made from an expandable, honeycomb tissue paper. The innovative hexagonal cell structure not only provides incredible strength to protect fragile products in transit, it also creates a sleeve that is extremely flexible. The sleeve can be used as both inner and outer packaging and is easily integrated into wider solutions that not only can be relied on, but will also be memorable for the consumer.
In its natural state the sleeve is compact, however when fitted around an object, the sleeve expands open and takes on the form of the product within. It’s packaging that looks delicate but is simultaneously strong and offers a single packaging solution that is suitable for body and beauty products of all shapes and sizes.
Companies using Flexi-Hex have seen reduced breakage rates to less than 1%. Great for you, even better for the planet.
In conversation with Soap2O
In conversation with Krī Skincare
In conversation with Trevarno Skincare
Specialists in natural beauty, Organic Trevarno handmake sustainable skincare and soaps in the south of Cornwall. It is such a privilege working with fellow Cornish brands, so we were delighted when they decided to switch to Flexi-Hex Air for sending out their products.