HOMEWARE & COMMERCIAL
Flexi-Hex® Air is a packaging sleeve suitable for smaller household or commercial products. Made of tissue paper, it's delicate but simultaneously strong.
- Designed for the safe shipping of commercial and homeware products
- Flexi-Hex Air sleeves are made from over 76% recycled content
- Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Available in four lengths ranging from 10cm to 35cm in height
- Stocked in kraft; other colours available on request
- Adaptable to all shapes and sizes including bottles, jars, tubes, ceramics, glassware and more
- An innovative design that delivers a gifting experience
- Compact to store and lightweight for economical shipping
Get in Touch
Flexi-Hex Air is produced by and licensed to Seaman Paper and is a protective packaging sleeve made from tissue paper. The innovative and patented design benefits from being incredibly adaptable. From its compact state, the sleeve expands around products inserted within, tightly taking on its form. This versatility makes it suitable to protect anything from glassware to ceramics and can be relied on to post valuable goods direct to consumers.
Flexi-Hex Air can be integrated into current or custom packaging solutions, can be inner or outer packaging and is intuitive to use. It's easy to recycle and will impress consumers with its simple beauty. This is packaging where functionality, aesthetics and environmental values all go hand-in-hand.
We have experience integrating Flexi-Hex into existing supply chains. This is innovation that is functional and reliable.
Who are we?
Learn a little more about the faces behind the company, how we got here and what drives us to get out of bed in the morning.