- A range of protective packaging sleeves designed for the safe transit of fragile products
- Made from over 85% recycled paper pulp and FSC Certified paper
- Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Quick and easy to integrate into packaging solutions
- Available in four different sizes: Mini, Lite, Mid and XL
- An aesthetic solution adding value to brand identity and improving the customer unpacking experience
- Compact for cost effective shipping and storage
- Boxes sold separately
Flexi-Hex is a protective packaging sleeve that has been designed with strength, adaptability and the environment in mind. The paper, honeycomb material provides an impact-resistant layer that has passed European drop tests and can be integrated into packaging solutions as both inner or outer packaging. Easy to use, simply expand the sleeve by pulling the rails apart and insert the product within. Available in four specifications, our sleeves have varying lengths and cell widths that are appropriate for different sized products.
By switching to Flexi-Hex, customers will not only receive products in packaging that reflects the ethos of the brand, but is also fuss-free and easy to recycle, enhancing their unboxing experience. Revealing the product held within, our packaging has been described as "a work of art" and continues to receive rave reviews by the end consumer.
1 pallet of Flexi-Hex sleeves is equivalent to 5 pallets of bubble wrap. Resulting in cost effective storage and shipping.
In conversation with Tom Raffield
Innovative, sustainable and handcrafted – we couldn’t think of a better three words to describe Tom Raffield homeware. We spoke to Tom about their sustainable practices, where they source their wood, plus some top tips for eco-friendly Christmas decorations.