- Designed for the safe transit of boards through the mail or courier system
- Made from over 85% recycled paper pulp and FSC Certified paper
- Plastic-free, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Reduces packaging times from 15-20 minutes to under 6 minutes
- Easy to assemble and slot into the supply chain
- Designed to protect not only the rails, but also the deck, nose and tail
- Compact to store and lightweight for economical shipping
- Expands to 800mm wide
- 2 layers of 20mm paper honeycomb protection
- 4mm card protects board rails
Flexi-Hex Mid is a strong cardboard sleeve made using a flexible honeycomb design. Renowned for its incredible strength, the hexagonal cell structure provides an impact-resistant layer of eco-friendly packaging that fully encompasses and protects boards. The sleeves are compact in their natural state but easily expand around and form to the shape of a wide range of boards. They can be cut to length, or multiple sleeves can join at the seam using paper tape, which makes them extremely adaptable in their use.
Flexi-Hex can reduce the costs involved in board packaging through efficient use of materials. Benefits will also accrue throughout the supply chain due to better protection, faster packaging time, ease of storage and a seamless unpacking experience for the customer.